[nabs-l] Regarding that Alex Kaiser guy's previous post this morning

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 16 21:41:05 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm just wondering about the reply that Chris posted this morning
to a thread by Alexander Scott Kaiser regarding improving the New
Jersey Association of Blind students.  Chris, I don't see how
that message was spam? I did find this guy's writing style and
suggestions extremely odd, but other than that, he was proposing
something completely legitimate, as the message was perfect for
the list since it not only had to do with blindness, but about an
organization for blind students, which is exactly what
discussions on here should be about.  My apologies for creating a
new thread instead of replying to the old one, but I have deleted
the last thread.  Also, please don't think that I'm suggesting
that Alex should be unbanned or even dhcending hm; I barely know
him, although I believe he is in my Skype contacts list.  I'm not
saying that David Andrews didn't take the appropriate actions
against him, I am simply curious as to why the moderators
consider the email spam.  I hope that disciplinary action will
not be taken against me for just being curious.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Sami