[nabs-l] convention and introduction

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:20:19 UTC 2015

Hi NABS,
My name for those who don’t know, my name is Nesma. I am serving on the communications commit and I am also one of the moderators of this list.
This past weekend was the NFB of maryland state convention we had a lot of inspiring people like Alfred who is a blind chemist.

This is also a reminder, if you have not sent your letter about better accessibility in higher education to your member of congress please do so. We only have two letters  We need more!
If anyone has any questions or needs a sample letter please let me know.
Thanks,
Nesma Aly