[nabs-l] Commands for using the iPhone via Bluetooth on a note taker

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:40:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

While attending my affiliate convention this weekend another BrailleSense
user was able to teach me how to connect to my IPhone. I have been trying
to do this unsuccessfully for a while and am happy to do it now. However, I
did find myself using the phone for a few things because I did not know the
keyboard commands. For example, when I was trying to activate the home
button I pressed all 6 dots plus space and found it activated and
deactivated screen curtain. I'd love to find a list of these shortcut
commands for the home button, swiping with 3 fingers in different
directions, bringing up the app chooser, turning off and on speetc. I'd
also like some editing and navigation commands. I noticed that I couldn't
just use my backspace key to fix text messages and that I couldn't easily
access things like the status bar or the bottom row of tabs on my Facebook
app, so my guess is that there are commands for that. If anyone knows where
I can find these commands I would appreciate it.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"