[nabs-l] inaccessibility in the class may end up costing me apassing grade!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:52:23 UTC 2015

Hi Julie. Have you tried bringing up the full list of comments with
control-shift-apostrophe? Even if it won't read each comment at its
place in the document, I think Word 2013 still lets you read the
comment list. Also, I'm pretty sure you can arrow through the list and
press enter on a comment to see where it's located in the document.
Arielle