[nabs-l] inaccessibility in the class may end up costing me apassing grade!

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:16:57 UTC 2015

Hi Abby and all.  Glad you are making some progress in your situation.
When I took English classes at college, I had an English tutor.  who
helped me clean up my papers so they used proper grammar and sentence
structure.  The tutoring was free for me, and it really did help me a
great deal.  If your college offers tutoring, then I'd really suggest
you take advantage of it.  Tutoring is how I got through my math
courses.  Good luck.