[nabs-l] Help needed for geology and how to choose a good grad school

Anya Avramenko annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:51:01 UTC 2015

Hi Shika,
I took geology last semester. In my school it's called Earth Science, but as
I was told, it's basically the same thing. I had an excellent professor who
was very understanding of my situation and was trying to assist me in any
way possible.
I had a hard time during lectures because they were very visual, but he made
sure I got most out of that class by meeting with me individually and giving
me very detailed notes and study guide before the exams.
I had a lab partner as well. Obviously there were some assignments that I
simply couldn't complete because of its visual component, but working
one-on-one was very helpful.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to write.
Anya