[nabs-l] Help needed for geology and how to choose a good grad school

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Nov 25 01:45:47 UTC 2015

I took a geology course this past relating to dinosaurs. The class had a major visual component to it. However, I kept an open dialogue between my professor. TA and myself. Hey hey altered my exams to be more comprehensive and less visual. I will be taking another geology course next semester called earth, wind and fire which should be fun. Keeping a constant dialogue between you and your professor is essential.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone