[nabs-l] tablet shopping

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:21:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a Google Nexus 7 tablet running the android OS.  It works
pretty well and has accessibility built right in via talk back, which
is like voiceover for the apple products.  If you go with any android
tablet I'd recommend looking up the help files for it online.  So many
people forget to do this and have a much harder time setting up the
tablet because they don't know the command to start up talkback on the
first screen.  It's pretty much accessible out of the box as well.
Hope this helps, and happy shopping.