[nabs-l] Roommate for Washington Seminar

Lisa E Roszyk rosz1878 at fredonia.edu
Mon Nov 30 02:34:09 UTC 2015

Hi Meaghan

I was also planning on going to that. I've never been so I'm not sure where
to register for it but if you would like to share a room and make the
expenses much easier feel free to email me back. Although I have to
forewarn that I have a guide dog so if you are allergic I completely
understand.

Lisa R and Marshmellow