[nabs-l] Google Calendar

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:57:16 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am wondering if/how you can use Google calendar.  I am starting some
work and will need to use it to keep my schedule.  I have looked up
some of the accessibility info...  But I want to know how usable it is
with Jaws.  Would it be better to cync the calendar with my iPhone?
Advice, experiences, criticisms, tips...  Throw them at me.  Thanks,
and happy Monday.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,