[nabs-l] tablet shopping

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 30 23:12:25 UTC 2015

I can confirm that it will. It will go up to IOS nine and later versions of nine.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789 at yahoo.com<mailto:jhud7789 at yahoo.com>

On Nov 29, 2015, at 10:19 PM, Kayla James via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org<mailto:nabs-l at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Thanks, guys. I decided on the iPad Mini for now. I'm hoping it'll
upgrade me beyond IOS 6, which is the only upgrade my iPod gave me.