[nabs-l] CCTV

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:14:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on where or which list would be most appropriate for me to post information regarding a close circuit television that I would like to sell? I am wanting to sell this because my vision no longer allows me to use the piece of equipment. It is a very nice and gently used piece of technology and I would like to be able to sell it to someone for an affordable price who could get more use out of it and I am able to. I purchased this with my own money. Thanks for any suggestions.
Gloria

Sent from my iPhone