[nabs-l] Pearson is unaccessible

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 02:31:22 UTC 2015

Hi Kayla.  Like others have said, I'd recommend you get someone to
read the book to you, and talk to your professors about alternative
ways of you completing your assignments.  Does your college have a
tutoring center?  If so, schedule appointments on a permanent basis to
have someone help you with these assignments.  I had math classes that
use mathlabs which was owned by pearson, and wasn't accessible with
jaws at all.  I went to the tutoring center and had appointments
scheduled daily to have someone read and help me with my math
homework.  It worked out very well.