[nabs-l] ios 9 and voiceover

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:47:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Can you perhaps give more information?  E.G, the apps that this
happens in or the specific process you're using to select text?  It is
possible to select text without turning voiceover off using the edit
option in the roter. Additionally, I know personally I am having a
hard time pinpointing your issue using my own IPhone as a model
because I don't know the effected apps for you, and others may have
the same problem.

I will say that there are some little bugs in IOS 9 with voiceover
that are not effecting everyone. I had one that was present in the
beta versions according to friends of mine who are in the public beta
program, but it seems to have been resolved with IOS 9.02.  If you're
still running IOS 9.0 or 9.01 try seeing if your phone can get the new
update.