[nabs-l] Announcing: A Competition for Blind or Visually Impaired Comic Book Writers!

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:21:07 UTC 2015

How do I listen to commics?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Comics Empower via nabs-l
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 11:58 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Comics Empower <comicsempower at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] Announcing: A Competition for Blind or Visually Impaired Comic Book Writers!

Comics Empower, the comic book store for the blind and the visually impaired, is proud to announce that we are looking for the next great comic book writers in the blind and visually impaired community! And we’re starting a competition to do it!

After all, now that you can listen to comics, there’s no reason you can’t write comics!

The top 3 winners will have their comics published by Comics Empower!

Check out the rules here: http://comicsempower.com/writing_competition

Do you know anyone who would be interested in participating? Please share this email!

Have a great day!

Guy Hasson