[nabs-l] Spanish dictionary

Anya Avramenko annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:15:41 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have been looking for a good and accessible Spanish dictionary myself for
quite a while. I have tried out many different ones and  have come to the
conclusion that there is no absolutely accessible apps at all. The best
option is Google Translate. That's what I've been using. It works pretty
good with VoiceOver.
Hope it was helpful.
Anya