[nabs-l] Handwritten pages, accessibility, and confidentiality

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:27:51 UTC 2015

Hi Kaiti. I know that this must be furustrating, not to have th e lyrics in accessible format. but maybe you could tyr to use robo braille in order to translate the lyrics in word format. This is the only suggestion. I don't think there is an app in order to translate those lyrics though. Sorry I odn't have any other suggestion regarding your situation. hope to hear form you soon. Thanks and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone