[nabs-l] Creating Powerpoints

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Sat Oct 10 18:33:32 UTC 2015

Hello Friends, I am participating in a class in which we have to give
presentation using power-point presentations. I am wondering if other
students have had success with this, and how I would go about doing it. I
have a Pc with Jaws 15. I know that Jaws generally doesn't work when it
comes to reading PowerPoints, but I have never tried to create one! I am
also wondering about adding graphics or figures to PowerPoints. Any
suggestions that you have would be greatly aplriciated! Thank you!