[nabs-l] disclosing blindness

Robin robin-melvin at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 20:09:18 UTC 2015

Not EveryOne agreed, & the Only1, I CalledOut was
DarianSmith, & (I Beleived) responded
appropriately when He ChimedIn MayBe I'm Wrong, but I Celebrate that as well

I'm NotPerfect. In the Words, of JossStone, I've
got a "Right ToBe Wrong". If you don't know what
I'm TalkingAbout. Google Her & That Phrase

It's a Song

ForGot to mention, Thanx Justin for appreciating
differring opinions, I appreciate yours as well

KeepUp TheGoodFight