[nabs-l] Best Reference Management Software

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 04:41:09 UTC 2015

I think the tools inside Microsoft Word are spectacular!!! It allows you to filll in information for your source and it will create your citation according to what type of source it is and whether you are using APA or MLA. From there it will also do your in text citations and generate your work cited page. I love it!

Feel free to call/text/e-mail me if you want to know more.

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
http://bobbialpompey.webs.com