[nabs-l] disclosing blindness

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 19:46:53 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Kaley,
new entities for whom you may work or study with,
it seems to me could place people in a sort of
shocked, overwhelmed space, thus distracting them
from the shine of your accomplisments because
people are so emotional about not taking in yiour
experience via an ocular inputt. What do you
think of this? I get, though, how it may not be
relevant in your bio since which ever governing
bodies may never actually meet you.
I am interested in people's thinking on this.'
Car
Have you ever considdered how, failing to sort of