[nabs-l] Fair payment for readers

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 03:12:27 UTC 2015

Hi Kaiti,
If it's something related to your coursework, one route u could take is have your reader hired by the disability service office.
A down side of this could be having to go through the hiring process.
If circumstances work out, you could have a student who is already hired by the office as your reader, and that student could log his/her reading time into the time sheet.
I hope this makes sense and is helpful.
Miso

Sent from my iPhone