[nabs-l] Fair payment for readers

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:48:37 UTC 2015

Okay, great.  I don't think I'll do it this particular time because as
far as I know this will be a one-time event, but it's good to know for
future reference.  I didn't need a lab assistant at all until this
semester either, so I'm still getting the hang of having assistants
and other people helping with my academics.  I've worked hard to
handle as much as I could on my own without readers or assistant
people, so I'm learning.