[nabs-l] disclosing blindness

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 00:30:54 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Robin,

         Sing it LOUD! What often perplexes me
about this people-first construct is that the
person, I feel, doesn't exist without mentioning
whatever is their master status, that is, what
characteristic defines them. In other words, why,
how, would you, could you, shake the blindness
out of the person, or the person out of a state
of being that is an ocular darkness?Besides, like
you, I am forever embracing of my blindness, and
as my position as a blastomite, but as you so
rightly state, it oughta be left to the