[nabs-l] youtube videos on windows 10

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:32:42 UTC 2015

On mine it is (CTRL) + (F7) to reduce the volume. You could also just turn it down on the desktop.

Meaghan Roper
Earl Center for Learning
And Innovation
ECA Associate
Admissions Ambassador for Wheelock College
President of Wheelock Student Theater
Vice President of the Nerd & Gaming Association of Wheelock College
Wheelock College Class of 2018
ropermeaghan at gmail.com
781-315-2720