[nabs-l] Call For State Updates

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:42:14 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,
We are approaching the end of the month, so once again it is time to share any updates that your state student division has with NABS. If your student division has any updates that they would like to be included in this month's edition of the NABS Notes, please send them to me by Monday, October 19th by the end of the day at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com.
I look forward to reading and including your updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at the above email address.
All Best,
Hindley Williams