[nabs-l] research paper assistance

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:13:43 UTC 2015

Dear Nabs,
My name is Nathan Clark and I am a junior at the University of Towson
in Towson, Maryland. For my Sociology Social Problems class we have to
research a social problem in society. I have selected my topic to be
how blindisms negatively impact blind people in terms of social
interaction with their sighted peers. I am writing my paper from a
social interactionists perspective. I was wondering if anyone could
give me some website or sources that I could use to base my research
on. Thanks for any help that anyone could provide me.
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark