[nabs-l] Bluetooth Headset

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 04:14:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd also recommend checking out AT Guys.  I bought a set of
Aftershocks (the Bluez 2 model) from them a few months ago and love
them.  I use them with my computer which is a PC for class, as well as
with my IPhone and my tablet.  They're easy to use, and though I don't
know much about how other models work everything is spoken on them
which is nice.  E.G, when you start pairing it the device will say,
"Pairing," and when you press the button for battery status it will
say, "Battery high/medium/low."  It also says "Charge me" when you're
really low, which I think is kind of funny.

Logitech and Bose are also good brands, but the nice thing about AT
Guys is that they cater more to the devices we would need to use and
have more specific knowledge of the devices we might want to use the
headset with.  The set I have cost me about $100 and I know you can
get cheaper headsets, but they're really nice and I don't regret
buying them.