[nabs-l] crisis textline volunteering and thoughts on accessible webinar sites?

Sam Nelson nelsonsam68 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:26:25 UTC 2015

Hi.
 I'll let her know about it. If anyone has other thoughts please let me
know. Just want to give her as many options as possible.
 Sam

Check out my blog
 Matterstosam.wordpress.com
 What's your preferred method of online peer support? Take this quick  and
anynomous survey!
https://samjess.wufoo.com/forms/zfalva01wb12s0/