[nabs-l] SO MANY ACCOMMODATION ISSUES! Advice needed!

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:02:25 UTC 2015

If you created a blog, start posting about your experience(S). Then tag the blog/comment(S) on social media. Use social media as a tool to help you. Also, be shore to use other forms other than FB, such as LinkedIn, etc. Remember the world sees social media, so you can reach many. Institutionalization is not dead. It is alive and well in the US and abroad. Many are throwing-around "inclusion" but are they really practicing it properly? That is yet to be determined. They are out to get us, they want to always keep a segment of the population down. PWD's are a large population. If the US government keeps policies like ADA to keep us fragmented and divided, they have succeeded because we are following suit with the rest of the USA. Anyway, that is it, and as I said, it is not dead, institutionalization is not dead!

Sent from my iPad