[nabs-l] question on callerado

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:25:48 UTC 2015

Hello,
Colorado has a vocational Rehab office.
Their phone number is:

(303) 866-2500.

Another number for them to try calling:

(303) 866-4150

Also, if he needs training on how to live independently and on his
own, here is the phone number to the Colorado Center for the Blind.
Phone: 303-778-1130.
University of Colorado Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation:

(303) 724-1264.
He should also contact the SSI office in Colorado.
Their phone number:

(800) 772-1213.
This is for the office that is located in Denver Colorado.
I hope that this helps out some.
Let me know if you need any other information.
Praying for your friends needs.
Peace,
Liliya