[nabs-l] Accessible calendaring apps for the iPhone

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 02:03:08 UTC 2015

Hi Kayla,
I use the calendar app on the iPhone just fine! I find that most of my friends use Google calendars and you can sync them with your phone. In fact, managing Google calendars with the iPhone is the most accessible way to use Google calendars. I think you can also sync Outlook calendars but I have no experience doing that.

Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com

Treasurer of the national Federation of the blind of Washington, an affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.