[nabs-l] Accessible calendaring apps for the iPhone

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:46:20 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the shortcut keys as I have played around with Google calendar both with  jaws and NVDA several times in the past and hadn't seen the accessibility improvements similar to their other applications like docs come to fruition. Can you manage which calendars you see? I have about 10 shared calendars and that was one of the most frustrating things about the web view, not being able to manage was calendars  were showing and then seeing appointments for mother people's calendars and not being able to discern which appointments corresponded with which calendars.

Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com

Treasurer of the national Federation of the blind of Washington, an affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.