[nabs-l] Publishers and EPub problems

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:21:29 UTC 2015

We as a population of the blind are not militant enough. This is why these problems keep happening. We are to peaceful and it has to stop. We have to much divide amongst us, EG: NFB, ACB, etc.  We need an Al Sharpton type of person behind us for us to really start to achieve a measure of equality in our Society.

Sent from my iPad