[nabs-l] A Guide for helping students with visual disabilities

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Wed Sep 16 19:23:18 UTC 2015

To start with their definitions are wrong

They have legally blind as:
"Legal blindness is defined as having corrected visual acuity between
20/100 and 20/200 or having a visual field of 20 degrees or less."

The correct definition is a corrected visual acuity of 20/200 or lower. I
don't recall the exact field for the definition.
Suzanne