[nabs-l] State Updates for the September Edition of NABS Notes

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:40:01 UTC 2015

Hello, Fellow Students,
I hope you all are having an enjoyable week. It is that time once again to write up any state student division updates that your student division wants to share with the NABS community. If your state division would like to include any updates or announcements in the September edition of NABS Notes, please send them to me no later than Thursday, September 24. Feel free to send them along to: hbwilliams16 at gmail.com . I am looking forward to reading about what your student division has been up to!
All Best,
Hindley