[nabs-l] Joining local chapters

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at att.net
Fri Sep 18 23:26:24 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Chaue. Arielle I could not of said it any better. For example are used to be really involved with our state of Florida student division now that I have a full-time job, and I'm graduate school it's extremely difficult for me to attend the chapter meetings. So I've decided to be involved with one or two things within the NFB for example the national Association of guy dog users and or the human services division. Good post.

Sent from my iPhone