[nabs-l] Hi, from a returning subscriber!

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:33:13 UTC 2015

Hi all.
I'm Joshua Lester.
I'm grateful to be back on this list.
I graduated from college in 2014, and I'm planning to start my
bachelor's next year.
I took some time off to recover from some health problems and now I'm
ready to get back to school!
I hope I can offer some advice from my time in school, and gain advice
and knowledge from others as I go back to school.
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ