[nabs-l] Tonight: Meet some NABS Leaders in a Live, Interactive Interview on KJSC Radio

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 01:15:48 UTC 2015

We apologize for the delay. There were some technical difficulties with our phone line which prevented us from getting on in time. Seems whenever we try to do something with NABS some technical difficulty occurs. :-) Hopefully all he tried to listen and we're only getting music stuck around to hear the show itself, as I think the interview went very well. For those who weren't able to listen live, there will be a podcast up shortly and I will send out the link.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone