[nabs-l] A Performing Arts Division Related Presentation And The Reliving Of The Djd Invasion, Don't Miss This

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:05:36 UTC 2015

Hi All!
As some of you know or may have heard, Jordy Stringer is no longer the
president of the Performing Arts Division.
He wishes to speak to all of you regarding this, so, as a special
treat tonight, join me for The Djd Invasion Returns Special, starting
at 7 PM eastern tonight and going til 10PM eastern tonight at
http://www.mytvland.net/djdreturns
In addition to great music, from pop to rock to country and yes some a
cappella, Jordy Stringer will be calling in at 8:30PM eastern to say
some things about the changes to the performing arts division and
more.
He welcomes your questions, so to make requests of me, or talk with
him live tonight, you can add
aaonacaville
to Skype or call in at
516 665 1852
to interact during the show.
Again, all listen links can be found at
http://www.mytvland.net/djdreturns
so be sure to not miss this performing arts related presentation and
some great music!