[nabs-l] making a non-administrator account

Munawar Bijani munawarb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:07:29 UTC 2016

Hi,
Go to Control Panel and type "user". You will see an option for user
accounts. From here, you can add a new user account. During the setup
process Windows will ask you to choose if this account should be
"Standard User" or "Administrator."

Alternatively, if you want to demote an account that has already been
created, from "User Accounts" click "Manage Another Account." On this
page, you can demote or promote existing accounts.