[nabs-l] braille transcription software for mac

Jeff Crouch k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:15:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I am going to be graduating from high school in may, and going in to college. I have a braille embosser that i would like to use for different things in college. I am a mac user, and am not sure if there is any braille transcription software available for the mac operating system. If anyone knows of any software that i could use, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
President, Genesee County Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan