[nabs-l] Mandarin speaking.course

Alana Leonhardy alana.leonhardy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:10:21 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have taken Mandarin, but it was an in-person class. If you can do that, either through your university or a community class, that's what I most recommend. Mandarin pronunciation can be a challenge for many people, and some have a difficult time with the grammar and structure as well. An app really can't explain things as well or help you as completely as a professor or instructor could.

Sent from my iPhone