[nabs-l] BrailleSense U2 questions

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:36:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm currently borrowing a BrailleSense U2 from a local adaptive
tech agency to see if it might be something I would want to try
to purchase.  Unfortunately, the HIMS site won't let me download
the instruction manual (I've tried with a PC as well as my
BrailleNote Apex), and I have lots of basic questions about how
to use the device.  Does anyone know of somewhere else I can
access the manual, or alternatively, would anyone be willing to
answer some questions from me as I try to get up and running with
the unit?

Thanks in advance!

Lucy