[nabs-l] Use of Blackboard

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:39:24 UTC 2016

True; blackboard is accessible.  The hang ups I've found are related to how
your professor uses blackboard; he or she will have their own style.  It is
important to go on to their blackboard page, and look around before class.
If you can, get one them to go through their class with you.  Second,
blackboard changes from time to time.  So, each semester, keep up with the
way the site for your school looks as best you can.  What I've found works
best is to either have the office for student disability or your professor,
the latter if at all possible, go through it with you.  Also, one trick I
used is to have the person in charge of accessibility added as a student to
the class for assistance if necessary.
 Justin