[nabs-l] Question about TI84 Plus Graphing calculatorx

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:40:04 UTC 2016

Mikayla,
I believe this question has been answered.  The calculator takes 4 AA batteries, but please note that in the same compartment where the AA batteries are there is a reset button (just above where the AA batteries go), and to the left of the reset button there is a panel that contains one of those round batteries (not sure what they are called), this panel must be taken off with a small screwdriver. These round batteries must be replaced sometimes, if your calculator isn't working or charging this is a clear sign to replace the round one, otherwise I think the AA batteries will do. Hope this helps

Anna E Givens