[nabs-l] First Class Citizenship

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:51:34 UTC 2016

First class citizenship.
To be treated as if I had the same value as the guy next to me.  When products are, they are made with me and my abilities in mind, rather than a second thought.  When people see me, they speak to me the same as they speak to the guy next me.  If the world was made up of places, people and things that make me feel valuable rather than an outsider or a special case, that would be first class to me.

Anna E Givens