[nabs-l] First Class Citizenship

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Tue Apr 12 04:25:45 UTC 2016

I absolutely agree with everything people have been saying! I should be able to pursue the same opportunities as my side appears without people saying potation mark oh dear! How will we ever make this work for you? Quotation mark
I should also be expected to work hard to make money, not just receive handouts, or be the recipient of others charity. I should be expected to serve and help others, especially if that's what I've indicated I want to do!
Kennedy Stomberg

Sent from my iPhone