[nabs-l] blackboard access

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:04:08 UTC 2016

I am currently taking three online courses requiring the use of blackboard, and during the winter session, I took one online course requiring the use of blackboard. In all classes I have been able to create a thread and respond to other people's threads. My understanding is that each school has purchased their own version of blackboard and can manipulate it individually. I have worked extensively with my college to make blackboard accessible and they have been able to make some changes. I could be wrong, but I believe once a college purchases the rights to blackboard, they can manipulate it.

Sent from my iPhone