[nabs-l] Experiment Help

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:23:07 UTC 2016

I've run a few psychology experiments by myself with paper materials,
and I think your techniques are right on. If you have stacks of
materials, and you use Braille, you could slip a Braille index card
into the top of each stack to label what's in it. You could also have
the participants come up one by one to pick up their packets and then
alternate which stack you hand out from so the conditions are
randomized.
If you have access to a reader, you could sign all the consent forms
at the end with your reader's help. That would save some time during
the experiment.
HTH, Arielle